Local Land Services, in partnership with the Far South Coast Farmers Network,
the Rural Financial Counselling Service and the Rural Adversity Mental Health Program will be holding a series of workshops to assist farmers in making sound decisions andaccessing available support in the current drought.
The workshops will focus on:
- Drought decision making, including selling versus feeding, nutritional requirements of various classes of livestock, early weaning, animal welfare considerations, etc.
- Drought Support available for farmers
· Phil Pittolo (Pittolo Nutrition)
· Peter Muirhead (Rural Financial Counselling Service)
· Stewart Smith(stock agent)
· Jennie Keioskie (Rural Adversity Mental Health Program)
and / or Ted O’Kane (DPI Rural Resilience Program)
· Helen Schaefer, Andrew Taylor, Hayden Kingston (LLS)
Moruya: Tues, Sept 4th, 10am – 12.30pm Moruya Golf Club, Golfers lounge
Cobargo: Wed, Sept 5th, 9.30am – 12. Cobargo Showground
Bega: Wed, Sept 5th, 1.30pm – 4pm Bega Showground supper room
Burragate: Thurs, Sept 6th, 10am – 12.30pm Burragate fire shed
Morning tea and light lunch provided at all sessions
For information and to RSVP contact:
South East Local Land Services –Bega Office on 02 6491 7800 or
email@example.com Please provide dietary requirements for catering purposes.